A passed mark is the result when the student has:
- participated actively in the orientation lessons, tutorial sessions, and panel work.
- demonstrated the ability to use basic computer programs.
- done a written portfolio assignment in which they look at their own expectations in terms of skills and education.
A failed mark is the result when the student has:
- not been actively involved in studying.
- not demonstrated capability in basic IT-tasks.
- not finished their portfolio assignment or the assignment does not include reflection of the student’s prior knowledge.
01.08.2022 - 31.12.2022
01.07.2022 - 31.08.2022
0 - 40
Marja-Leena Lähteenmäki, Pipsa Tuominen, Maria Maljanen, Tapio Yrjölä, Päivi Lukin, Fysioterapia Virtuaalihenkilö, Liisa Mannisenmäki, Tiina Pystynen
Degree Programme in Physiotherapy
TAMK Main Campus